[Slackbuilds-users] mpv, mujs adjustments & updates

Christoph Willing chris.willing at linux.com
Sat Jun 20 04:43:13 UTC 2020

Just over a week ago I contacted the listed maintainer of the
multimedia/mpv and libraries/mujs SlackBuilds about some proposed
adjustments and possible version updates.

I've had no reply yet and the maintainer's last appearance in the git
log was April of last year, suggesting they've become inactive.

If the current maintainer hasn't made contact in the next few days and
if no one else objects, I'd like to take over these SlackBuilds.

chris