[Slackbuilds-users] Nix build requires newer library

John slackware at server.ky
Thu Jun 25 12:37:33 UTC 2020

Unfortunately this leaves things in a weird state.  The Nix package
ecosystem requires a more recent version of the Nix package manager to work.

To sum this up, the version on SlackBuilds does not work, and it cannot
be updated.  Should it be taken down?  Or should it be updated with a
notice to the readme?

Thanks