[Slackbuilds-users] RetroArch/libretro stuff up for grabs!

Matteo Bernardini matteo.bernardini at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 12:57:46 UTC 2020

Il giorno ven 26 giu 2020 alle ore 14:47 ilmich <ardutu at gmail.com> ha scritto:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I can keep RetroArch and some cores. But I have a question.
> Can I use github for my commits?!?! And possibly which branch (master or 14.2) !?

Hi Michele,

as it seems there are no other submission on SBo at your name so
before sending pull requests (one commit for each interested
SlackBuild and related files...) maybe it's better if you start
sending some SlackBuild through the usual submit form

https://slackbuilds.org/guidelines/
https://slackbuilds.org/submit/

once you get accustomed with the workflow here (commit message
customs, etc.) I can't see any problems in starting to use pull
requests.

Matteo