[Slackbuilds-users] Updates - 20200215.1

Willy Sudiarto Raharjo willysr at slackbuilds.org
Sat Mar 7 07:20:23 UTC 2020

> Too late for that. The version on the ftp server is now 1.758, dated
> yesterday.
>
> Looks like they update often enough that your build will spend more
> time broken than it will working: we only update weekly on Saturday,
> meaning if they update on Monday or Tuesday, and you notice right away
> and send an update for your script... by the time your updated script
> hits the SBo site (on Saturday), the white_dune devs may have already
> removed the source for your update.
>
> What you need is a place to host the source file yourself. Several users
> on this list have web space, and might be willing to help you out.

Hey J,

i always pushed your source for white_dune into our SF link to make sure
it stays there even when upstream removed the source from their server.
I'm hoping you would do it from now. If you need access to SF project,
please send me your SF username and i will grant you a developer access
so you can upload the white_dune source on  your own.

Thanks

--
Willy Sudiarto Raharjo