[Slackbuilds-users] physfs 3.x breaks packages

CRTS crts at gmx.net
Fri Sep 11 07:47:35 UTC 2020

I have already contacted the maintainers for both packages.
The other package was 'SDL_sound' but 'physfs' is not listed
explicitly as dependency for that package. The package builds
fine if 'physfs' is not installed. However, it breaks when
'physfs' is present. The offending file is:
'SDL_sound-1.0.3/playsound/physfsrwops.h'