[Slackbuilds-users] chntpw doesn't compile on -current

Ricardo J. Barberis ricardo at palmtx.com.ar
Mon Apr 5 20:14:47 UTC 2021

El Domingo 04/04/2021 a las 12:51, Sebastian Arcus escribió:
> Just a heads up that chntpw doesn't seem to compile any more against
> -current. I've updated today to -current and tried it using the 14.2 SBo
> scripts, and using the scripts from Ponce's GitHub repository. The error
> message is below. Looking at the age of the code, I wouldn't be
> surprised if it has become incompatible with current libraries somewhere
> - but this is only me guessing.

FWIW, version 140201 compiles fine on -current so maybe a bump will be needed.

Also, I see that 7 utilities get compiled: chntpw, chntpw.static, cpnt, reged,
reged.static, samusrgrp and sampasswd but only the first 5 get packaged by
the slackbuild.

CCing the maintainer in case they want to send an update.

Cheers,
--
Ricardo J. Barberis
Usuario Linux Nº 250625: http://counter.li.org/