[Slackbuilds-users] Broken link for squidguard

Matteo Bernardini matteo.bernardini at gmail.com
Sat Apr 10 15:33:13 UTC 2021

strange, the source is mirrored on sbosrcarch (and to be hosted there
it means it was available in the download location at least until end
2015): extracting and having a look at it seems legit

http://slackware.uk/sbosrcarch/by-name/network/squidGuard/

I suppose I can mirror it on my server if it's ok for the maintainer
(yes, it's still you, Niki! :-) ).

Matteo