[Slackbuilds-users] Slackbuilds up for adoption (e16, fmit, wavbreaker, skulpture, robotfindskitten)

Josiah Boothby josiahb at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 02:24:04 UTC 2021

My slackbuilds are available to new homes for anyone who wants to tend to
them. They are:

desktop/e16 (no longer suits my needs)

audio/fmit (this hasn't played nicely with my hardware for years and I'm
tired of fighting it)

audio/wavbreaker (I haven't used this in years, can be considered abandoned
if nobody wants it)

desktop/skulpture (this is for kde4, probably can be safely abandoned)

games/robotfindskitten (I don't mind continuing to maintain this but I also
don't mind releasing it if someone would like to adopt)

I think that's all of them.

—Josiah