[Slackbuilds-users] Several packages up for adoption

Bojan Popovic bocke at slackware-srbija.org
Thu Apr 15 20:09:10 UTC 2021

Hi.

I'm dropping the following packages: bochs, py3cairo, compface and
gvolwheel.

Rationale:

bochs - I haven't used it in a few years. Nowadays I mostly use Qemu and
Virtualbox.

py3cairo - I tought I already dropped this a year or two ago, but I see
now I am still the maintainer. I'm not interested in maintaining it anymore.

compface - This was an optional dependency for Claws Mail, but I have
since gone back to Thunderbird.

gvolwheel - Pulseaudio plugin in Xfce works good enough nowadays.
Haven't used it in couple of years.

Cheers,

Bojan.