[Slackbuilds-users] Development Cycle Towards 15.0 Repository SlackBuilds-users Digest, Vol 180, Issue 12

sborg63 sborg63 at disroot.org
Fri Apr 16 19:27:23 UTC 2021

Hi Willy,

When would it be possible to submit scripts for packages that only run
on current and that should replace outdated, no-longer maintained
(e.g python2-only) packages that are in the repository for 14.2 atm?

For example I maintain PDF-shuffler which should be dropped. This I
would like to replace in the 15.0 repository with PDFarranger plus Pike
PDF, which work fine for me on current
(https://github.com/brobr/SLACKBUILDtrees/tree/master/pdfarranger
 https://github.com/brobr/SLACKBUILDtrees/tree/master/pikepdf).
PikePDF relies on a version of qpdf not available in stock 14.2.

Good luck with the work ahead...

Rob