[Slackbuilds-users] qwt-6.1.6 fails to build

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Sun Jan 17 21:57:56 UTC 2021

On Sun, 17 Jan 2021, Didier Spaier wrote:

> All the SlackBuilds @ SBo should be run in a full Slackware installation.
> Period.
>
> So please complete your installatipon (meaning all packages shipped in the
> distribution should be installed and none removed) before reporting an issue.

This desktop had 14.2/x86_64 installed when built. Since then it's been
patched with core and SBo packages.

What's a 'full' Slackware installation if not all packages on the
distribution DVDs? Since qwt-6.1.3, -6.1.4, and -6.1.5 built without
problems you're suggesting that my system must have become non-full since
then?

Rich