[Slackbuilds-users] please remove qbittorrent and dissenter browser and waterfox browser

Donald Cooley chytraeu at sdf.org
Tue Mar 2 02:40:15 UTC 2021

As the maintainer of both qbittorrent and dissenter browser, please
remove these outdated packages.

qbittorrent is old and cannot easily be updated; people really should
move to the qbittorent-qt5 build. What I am proposing to happen is for
one of the admins to remove the present qbittorrent build and rename
qbittorent-qt5 to qbittorrent.

i.e.,
mv qbittorrent-qt5 qbittorrent

dissenter-browser for Linux is old and has not been updated upstream for
sometime. So please just remove it. I will probably resubmit a build if
it is updated again in the future.

waterfox binaries do not any longer run on slackware 64 14.2. please
remove waterfox also.

--
regards,
Donald Cooley