[Slackbuilds-users] Pitivi: now crashes loading file

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Mon Mar 8 15:23:43 UTC 2021

I had pitivi-0.95-x86_64-3_SBo running last Friday with two files loaded. It
constantly had ~50% CPU usage even sitting there and would take minutes to
react to a mouse click or keyboard entry.

This morning I started it and tried loading a .mp4 file. Each time the
application crashed. I'm not sure where to find a file with information
about crashing.

There's no maillist or web forum for pitivi, but there is an IRC channel for
it. Would that be the appropriate place to seek help in resolving both
today's crashes and Friday's high CPU usage (on an 8-core Ryzen7) and long
delays responding to actions?

TIA,

Rich