[Slackbuilds-users] sofastats questions

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Sun Sep 26 17:29:36 UTC 2021

First, I suspect sofastats will only have a G.U.I. interface and I hope
not kde or fltk since those don't work with the orca screen reader.   It
would be nice if sofastats had a command line interface but I'm prepared
to make sacrifices.
Second, sofastats using the slackbuild cannot build due to missing
dependencies.  I tried installing with spi and when that failed I ran sqg
-p sofastats then sbopkg -i sofastats and used the q file and the package
would not build.  Might this failure be due to the incoming transition to
slackware 15.0 and necessary package changes?  If so, I can wait on this
for a while.