[Slackbuilds-users] Had to move off Slackware, so consider all my slackbuilds unmaintained.

Charadon dev at iotib.net
Sun Aug 27 22:20:05 UTC 2023

Hi all,

Recently I got an Intel Arc GPU, and unfortunately it didn't work at all
on Slackware, even with -current. Therefore I had to distro hop to Void
Linux. Because of this, it's probably safe to assume that all my
packages are unmaintained as I have no time to update/test them if my
main workstation is no longer running Slackware.

Hopefully, one day I can return to Slackware when Intel Arc support
reaches it. (I think it's just some build options not turned on in Mesa
and the Kernel, but I don't want to keep recompiling those.)

- Charadon