[Slackbuilds-users] audacity fails to build after wxWidgets upgrade

Willy Sudiarto Raharjo willysr at slackbuilds.org
Wed Feb 15 16:36:58 UTC 2023

> Building audacity fails I think due to the wxWidgets upgrade from this week:

Same with FileZilla reported by few people
i guess 3.2.2 did broke some things and they released 3.2.2.1 to fix
single regression from 3.2.2, but that didn't solve filezilla issue
either, so i'm going to revert wxWidgets update in the next public
update until we sort this issue in all scripts that depends on it.

--
Willy Sudiarto Raharjo