[Slackbuilds-users] libreoffice-7.4.3.2 Slackbuild

Wayne Smith waynelloydsmith at gmx.com
Wed Feb 1 14:10:00 UTC 2023

I think this email id for Chris Willing . Never done this before
installed this LibreOffice-7.4.3.2-x86_64-1_SBo yesterday
had to uninstall jdk8 then reinstall jdk8
also had to reboot a couple of times
not much fun.
libreOffice is running now and I'm happy
don't understand why I need both jdk8 and jdk11 installed to make the
slack build happy.
looking into javajdk problems with LibreOffice-7.4.3.2 SBo install ..
needed both jdk8 and jdk11 installed
post install
both jdk8.sh and jdk11.sh are in /etc/profile.d .. and they both are
executable ?????
env says JAVA_HOME=/usr/lib64/zulu-openjdk11
so I guess /etc/profile.d/zulu-openjdk11.sh runs after
/etc/profile.d/zulu-openjdk8.sh
not to predictable
checking sboui today I see version 7.4.5.1 is available now.
has the jdk wars been settled in this version ?
Thanks for the great work
Wayne