[Slackbuilds-users] sbotools (was: Re: nodejs)

J. Milgram milgram at cgpp.com
Mon Jan 23 03:14:47 UTC 2023

Matteo,

thanks. This got me to a solution.

Created an /etc/sbotools/sbotools.conf with
REPO=rsync://slackbuilds.org/slackbuilds/15.0

Ran sbocheck, which showed 114MB transferred, I guess because of
switching from -current to 15.0. Good. Then sboinstall found what it
needed in the repository and built nodejs with no problems.

The bad news I guess is that many dozens of Slackbuilds I installed to
date were all for -current, not 15.0. Maybe it doesn't matter.

Anyway, sbotools needs an update.

thanks.
Judah