[Slackbuilds-users] Next week, I will no longer maintain and update SlackBuilds

Arnaud arnaud.garcia-fernandez at laposte.net
Mon Jun 5 08:32:59 UTC 2023

Sorry to see you go Isaac, and thanks for all the work !
Good luck with Debian, we'll welcome you back here whenever ;)

Now for the plunder.

Requirements of things I maintain are the following :
* The ones I'll take :
zeromq
cairocffi
python2-pyasn1
python3-pyasn1
python3-asn1crypto
* The ones already taken by Jeremy :
iniconfig
typing-extensions
python3-pluggy
python3-py
python3-pytest
python3-pytest-runner

Furthemore I use those ones, and I'm ok maintaining them :
office/focuswriter
python/python3-black
system/winetricks

Cheers,