[Slackbuilds-users] Next week, I will no longer maintain and update SlackBuilds

Jeremy Hansen jebrhansen+SBo at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 14:07:27 UTC 2023

I had already claimed python3-pluggy and python3-pytest, but that was just
because they were dependencies of a few of my scripts and I didn't want
them abandoned. However, I'm in no way tied to them and if you'd like them,
I'm fine with you taking them. I haven't submitted a pull request to update
the maintainer info yet (probably do that tomorrow), so no harm done either
way.

Jeremy