[Slackbuilds-users] linux kernel slackbuild

Jeremy Hansen jebrhansen+SBo at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 05:28:51 UTC 2023

David Spencer (aka idlemoor & 55020) created a SlackBuild a few years ago
(geez, 6.5 years ago) to build kernels, calling his project dusk (Dave's
Unofficial Slackbuilt Kernels). It was envisioned to be set up in a cron
job and for it to automatically build new kernels point releases as they
were released by kernel.org, but the script can be ran by itself too.

The script might be of interest to some.

https://gitlab.com/idlemoor/dusk