[Slackbuilds-users] Solaar gui fails to run

KB_SBo sbo at linuxgalaxy.org
Tue Jun 20 00:31:22 UTC 2023

On 6/19/23 06:02, Erich Ritz via SlackBuilds-users wrote:
> [...]

Well...fudge.  I only have psutil-5.6.7-x86_64-1_SBo from 29-Jan-2022,
and from the current reverse deps, I have no idea what it was a dep for
back then.

I see that was removed for the pythonX-psutil version specific builds.

All worked as expected on the clean qemu VM and once I cleaned out the
stale psutil package on my main box. Silly me.

-kb