[Slackbuilds-users] sboinstall chromprint fails

Ed Fletcher ed at fletcher.ca
Sat Jun 24 00:37:11 UTC 2023

I don't think so.  I've got sbotools v2.7 and didn't make any
configuration changes.  My understanding is that sbo gets the version of
slackware from the system it's running on and uses that to get the
correct packages.  Perhaps from /etc/slackware-version?  Mine says
Slackware 15.0 and doesn't mention 64.

The only place I can find current mentioned is in the README in
/usr/sbo/repo, which points to https://github.com/Ponce/slackbuilds/wiki

That page mentions configuring the current repository with sbopkg in
/etc/sbopkg/sbopkg.conf but that page is old, from before 15.0.

I don't have that directory in /etc so I don't see where to point
sbotools to current.

Thanks for looking at this Matteo.  I was hoping it was an easy fix.  I
don't need it for chromaprint or vlc but I thought it might help me with
my printer.

Ed