[Slackbuilds-users] [RFC] Adding features to .info format.

dchmelik at gmail.com dchmelik at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 15:38:34 UTC 2023

On 11/28/23 7:03 AM, Willy Sudiarto Raharjo wrote:
> This is my personal opinion and does not reflect other admins:
>
> My take on aarch64 is NO official support in SBo, but we can take
> "ELSE IF" in the SlackBuild to pass needed flags to build if the
> maintainer is using aarch and have done some testing to make sure it
> builds fine on aarch64. [...]

I hope that can change in future as I use /official/ arm(32|64)
Slackware on Raspberry Pis... sbopkg & sbotools worked fine for me...
didn't realize there was no official support but I didn't need a
separate source code URL to install anything because nothing was
arm-only.  However to use fans I installed I'd have to either program
them myself or switch to RaspiOS or something similar with systemd. :(