[Slackbuilds-users] SlackBuilds depending on python3-numpy

Christoph Willing 475.chris.willing at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 23:31:38 UTC 2023

Following upgrade of Cython to 0.29.36, I'm able to go to a more recent
version of python3-numpy. Since so many other SlackBuilds depend
directly on python3-numpy (see list below), I've only updated from it
1.22.3 to 1.24.4 - hoping to minimise problems with SlackBuilds
depending on it. I've done test builds of a few of them but I'm not in a
position to build & test them all.

Could all maintainers of SlackBuilds depending on python3-numpy please
check the builds using the new python3-numpy with version 1.24.4 please?
Until SBo weekend updates, the new python3-numpy is available at
https://git.slackbuilds.org/slackbuilds/tree/development/python3-numpy?h=user/chris.willing/updates

Thanks,
chris

SlackBuilds depending on development/python3-numpy:

libraries/spglib
games/endgame-singularity
academic/dimod
gis/python-pygeos