[Slackbuilds-users] updating dozens/hundreds packages/queues more easily/correctly weekly?

dchmelik at gmail.com dchmelik at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 03:07:42 UTC 2024

I installed more packages built from SlackBuilds.org (SBo) than urchlay
(a few years ago 1150+, now more) and see after updates, some/many need
most/all dependencies rebuilt but you never know until either building
or using crashes.  Is there a way to keep track and rebuild these
without having to manually load dozens/hundreds queues in sbopkg (nor
use its command-line)--I heard it may be easier with sborepo?  I have no
need for my own repository and want to avoid creating one (other than
just a directory/folder) but are there instructions on updating more
easily/correctly weekly just for users?