[Slackbuilds-users] teamviewer and anydesk packages

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Tue Apr 2 16:00:09 UTC 2024

Both are inaccessible for screen reader users since they do screen output
in pixel art and not text.
One thing that would help the screen readers out with these packages would
be for configuration to be done by builders and have the checkbox adjusted
so these packages do not pick a new user id and new password each time
they're run.  Then save that configuration as part of the packages.
At least this way the credentials could be communicated once to a remote
helper and be used in the future.
On my end if I used teamviewer it would need either a picture of the
screen be taken or working eyes looking at the screen to get the original
credentials then communicate them to the remote helper.
As things stand, we'll probably have to use ssh.

--
 Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com>
 soap, ballot, jury, and ammo.