[Slackbuilds-users] ganglia is missing, is it not needed anymore?

Matteo Bernardini matteo.bernardini at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 13:50:55 UTC 2024

if I recall correctly I think they were removed when the repository was
migrating to 15.0 because they weren't building...

sorry, what do you mean by "is it not needed anymore"? if someone still
uses them I don't see any issues for them to be submitted back to the repo
by whoever wishes to maintain them further.

Matteo