[Slackbuilds-users] ganglia is missing, is it not needed anymore?

Karel Venken k.venken at online.be
Thu Apr 11 16:35:15 UTC 2024

Emmanuel,

(I did not find anything on the ganglia project about ti-rpc - so I am
trying myself)

Not there yet, but in SlackBuilds I added to configure the line
CPPFLAGS=-I/usr/include/tirpc (before OPTS line ) which fixed the
configure error complaining about the issing rpc. A small step I guess -
not sure if this already helps. However, (as expected) the code can not
be linked. I have to figure out how to add this - aditional change in
configure.ac? - but I am not familiar with the autotools.

kind regards