[Slackbuilds-users] rpi-imager

B. Watson urchlay at slackware.uk
Sun Apr 14 22:02:44 UTC 2024

On Sun, 14 Apr 2024, Jay Lanagan via SlackBuilds-users wrote:

> Rpi-imager does work just fine. I made a slackbuild for it recently before I realized it was already on sbo.

You should be the maintainer of rpi-imager. I don't think suncon is
going to maintain it... I base this on the fact that suncon submitted
that one package, and has no other activity in the log (no other
builds, no updates to his one build, in the past year). That, and the
non-working email address, and lack of response on this mailing list.