[Slackbuilds-users] Fwd: [Slackbuilds-devel] New SBo Upload: msgpack-c-c

Giancarlo Dessì slack at giand.it
Thu Apr 18 16:14:35 UTC 2024

I forward this reply sent to Bob because I would like opinions and/or
suggestion about this matter. I have no idea how to solve the issue of
renaming three packages (mgspack-c, msgpack-c-c, and msgpack-c-cpp) that
are all needed by different slackbuilds but they generate problems
because the sources are released in the same repository and can do
conflicts.

Anyone could help me?

Thanks in advanced :-)