[Slackbuilds-users] Larry Hajali's SlackBuilds

Arnaud arnaud.garcia-fernandez at laposte.net
Sat Feb 10 08:43:49 UTC 2024

> Are Larry Hajali's SlackBuilds up for grabs? There has only been one update
> from him since April 2021 and that was in May of 2022[1]. I found this
> because another python3 package I'm working on required lxml and it pulled
> in several python2 packages as dependencies, so I'd like to split lxml into
> python2 and python3 packages. It seems many of his other python packages
> could use naming changes and/or splits.
>
> If they are available, I can take the following as they're dependencies for
> some of the SlackBuilds I maintain:
>
> libraries/libcec/
> libraries/libnfs/
> libraries/platform/
> libraries/tinyxml/
> libraries/tinyxml2/
> python/lxml/
>
> The remaining SlackBuilds are:
> [...a lot...]
>
> Thanks,
> Jeremy
>
> [1]
> https://git.slackbuilds.org/slackbuilds/log/?h=15.0&qt=author&q=Larry+Hajali

If that is the case, my own Slackbuilds have dnspython and tinyxml2 as
requirements.
I'd be ok to maintain dnspython until it dies, as I'm already maintainer of
python3-dnspython.

If really those slackbuilds are abandoned I could take care of those ones :
office/grisbi because I use it
system/dosemu, so I'll maintain almost anything DOS-related ^^
network/nginx to cuddle along my darkhttpd and thttpd
office/texmaker, office/texstudio and office/sigil, because they ought to be
maintained.
And also those games because I like games : games/megaglest, games/alienarena,
games/chromium-bsu, games/assaultcube, ggames/lestae, games/opensonic,
games/dustrac.

 - Yth.