[Slackbuilds-users] webkit2gtk api question

Didier Spaier didier at slint.fr
Fri Feb 16 12:16:14 UTC 2024

Hi,
I can't answer this is question but a search of direct dependees on SBO tells
that 4.0 has 29 (in addition atril and geany-plugins can be built against it)
and 4.1 only one: epiphany.

I remember having discussed this with Bob and if 4.1 is removed maybe epiphany
could be installed as a flatpak (i do not require its removal though). I do not
know if a bundle of epiphany with 4.1 could be built.

Cheers,
Didier