[Slackbuilds-users] Scripts up for grabs

Juan Lasca juanmlasca at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 07:04:00 UTC 2024

Hi list!
For quite some time I've enjoyed contributing to this project with a
few scripts, a couple of small patches here and there, and with some
of you with questions, answers, troubleshooting and advice in general.
I think we have an excellent community here full of kind volunteers
capable of amazing things, always willing to help others, and would
like to thank you for the time and resources you put to keep projects
like this going, and also thank the developers of the many tools built
around it. Without you, it wouldn't be the same.
But given recent circumstances beyond my control, I will be having
little to almost no spare time to put here, and thus won't be able to
keep collaborating in any significant way anymore.
Consequently, to avoid going from casual to poorly made or maintained
contributions, I believe the best thing to be done here is to leave
all my scripts for any of you who wishes to take over maintenance,
namely:

academic/aris
academic/gerbv
academic/plus42
audio/spectmorph
desktop/budgie-desktop
desktop/budgie-desktop-view
desktop/budgie-desktop-view
desktop/budgie-screensaver
desktop/cutefish-calculator
desktop/cutefish-core
desktop/cutefish-dock
desktop/cutefish-filemanager
desktop/cutefish-gtk-themes
desktop/cutefish-icons
desktop/cutefish-launcher
desktop/cutefish-screenlocker
desktop/cutefish-settings
desktop/cutefish-statusbar
desktop/cutefish-terminal
desktop/cutefish-wallpapers
development/cosmocc
development/critcl
development/eisl
development/gedit
development/gedit-plugins
development/gedit-plugins
development/metakit
development/newlisp
development/quickjs
development/recutils
development/tclvfs
development/tkcon
development/tktable
development/ttk-themes
graphics/amide
libraries/Ipopt
libraries/cutefish-kwin-plugins
libraries/cutefish-qt-plugins
libraries/fishui
libraries/libcutefish
libraries/libgedit-amtk
libraries/libgedit-gtksourceview
libraries/pdf4tcl
libraries/tcc4tcl
libraries/tclsoap
libraries/tclws
libraries/tclxml
libraries/tepl
libraries/tksvg
network/gnome-bluetooth
network/httpie
network/rtl8188fu
office/gmdb2
office/homebank
office/mdbtools
office/openoffice.org
system/brlaser
system/pledge
system/xprintidle

Feel free to grab any of them and modify it as you see fit, be it
source, license, URLs, descriptions, patches, docs, etc.

Best regards,
Juan