[Slackbuilds-users] issues with msgpack-c

Ruben Schuller sb at rbn.im
Wed Feb 21 20:15:20 UTC 2024

Hi Giancarlo, hi list!

Thank you for your mail! IIRC a while back I did submit an update to
msgpack-c which was reverted as something else broke, I'm not sure what
exactly. So having multiple SlackBuilds might well be required.

I did take up maintenance of msgpack-c as dependency of neovim. I don't
maintain neovim anymore so if you or anyone else wants to take it, that
would be fine.

Cheers
Ruben