[Slackbuilds-users] Can someone send a PR to allow building mate-control-center without systemd?

Didier Spaier didier at slint.fr
Sun Feb 25 21:23:25 UTC 2024

Hello,

Trying to build system-control-center 1.28 I came across this reported issue:
https://github.com/mate-desktop/mate-control-center/issues/744 and added a
comment to it, then just realized that Johannes had already found and applied a
workaround in the SlackBuild he submitted
https://slackbuilds.org/slackbuilds/15.0/desktop/mate-control-center/mate-control-center.SlackBuild

I will also apply it, thanks Johannes but as suggested by lukefromdc in the
GitHub issue thread  it would be nice (also for other distros in the same
no-systemd-yet league) to submit a PR. I could to do that, but someone else
reading this is would do it better ;)

Cheers,
Didier