[Slackbuilds-users] Issues with webkit2gtk / webkit2gtk4.1 in a Slackware 32 bit

Giancarlo Dessì slack at giand.it
Thu Jan 11 17:24:53 UTC 2024

Hi

I have a Slackware 15.0 (32 bit) installed in a virtual machine. I use
it for testing my slackbuilds, but I have problems when I have to build
webkit2gtk or webkit2gtk4.1 required as dependencies for some packages.
The script crashes due to the high resources absorbed by ninja and I
can't continue with the tests.

A solution could be the installation of a prebuilt package, but I don't
find these packages for 32-bit. Does anyone know where I can possibly
find them? I need both webkit2gtk and webkit2gtk4.1

Thanks for help

Giancarlo

Giancarlo Dessì
https://www.giand.it