[Slackbuilds-users] Updates - 20240120.1

Giancarlo Dessì slack at giand.it
Sat Jan 20 19:05:43 UTC 2024

Il 20/01/24 03:31, Willy Sudiarto Raharjo ha scritto:
> hi
>
> just to give some update about our CI engine
> In this batch of update, aclemons have started to put some basic
> foundation for our gitlab platform in order to have similar experience
> we have in github.
> For now, it is able to run sbolint to check for your submissions
> compliance toward our template, but hopefully we can have full CI
> engine soon.
>

> Sat Jan 20 02:17:00 UTC 2024

[cut]

gis/osm2pgsql-legacy: Added (legacy version of osm2pgsql).

[cut]

Hi Willy, I took the slackbuild of osm2pgsql because orphanized for a
long time, but the latest release supports only 64-bit architectures. So
I sumitted osm2pgsql-legacy (new) that is the same slackbuild of
Benjamin Trigona-Harany update to the latest release compatible also
with 32-bit architectures (version 1.9.2). This slackbuild will remain
as is without any update in the future, whereas osm2pgsql should be
updated for any new release (with 32-bit unsupported).

I submitted also the new osm2pgsql update for version 1.10.0 (the
latest) but something was wrong because it does not appears in the
updates. The current osm2pgsql is still at the version of Benjamin
(1.4.2) that is older than the legacy version (updated to 1.9.2). Why is
it lost? the build has ben tested in current and 15.0 stable updated
with the patches, both sbopkglint and sbolint returned OK and the
tarball submitted has remained for a few days in pending, but not
appeared in the approved list. No reports by admins I received about it,
so I don't know if there is issues.

Do I have to send again the same tarball?

PS: if it is useful, a copy of the updated version of osm2pgsql is
available in my github repository:
https://github.com/giandex/slackbuilds.org/tree/main/gis/osm2pgsql

Giancarlo Dessì
https://www.giand.it