[Slackbuilds-users] edk2-ovmf

Jim Brewster geminijim at gmail.com
Sat Jan 20 23:05:48 UTC 2024

UPDATE: I went straight to the URL
https://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org/packages/edk2/20231122/14.fc39/noarch/
and downloaded the following to my edk2-ovmf Slackbuilds folder:

edk2-ovmf-20231122-14.fc39.noarch.rpm
<https://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org/packages/edk2/20231122/14.fc39/noarch/edk2-ovmf-20231122-14.fc39.noarch.rpm>

edk2-ovmf-ia32-20231122-14.fc39.noarch.rpm
<https://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org/packages/edk2/20231122/14.fc39/noarch/edk2-ovmf-ia32-20231122-14.fc39.noarch.rpm>

I edited the line in the Slackbuild:

< FEDVER=${FEDVER:-22-11.fc39}
---
> FEDVER=${FEDVER:-22-14.fc39}

And it built fine. Still need to test...

--
Jim Brewster
geminijim at gmail.com
http://www.jimbrewster.net