[Slackbuilds-users] libhandy about to update to 1.8.3

Bob Funk bobfunk11 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 23:16:15 UTC 2024

I looked over the changes from libhandy 1.5.0 up to 1.8.0 and it's bug
fixes, translation updates, and documentation switching to gi-docgen.
Nothing major so no surprise if it works fine like Jay tested.

Like I said, I'm not around my machines this week so if B Watson still
wants to hold off till the following week's update that's fine by me too.

Bob