[Slackbuilds-users] tracking down SBo "dependencies"

Petar Petrov slackalaxy at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 11:06:10 UTC 2024

yes, i am aware of that. the problem is that, unlike CRUX's revdep,
this does not have a /etc/revdep.d where to store files indicating
libraries in custom places, package wise. So, if I want to maintain a
binary repackaging script, Emmets' revdep for Slackware will not
report what such package is missing.

anyway. That's beating a deadhorse as already wisely stated and i am
fully aware nothing will change

-p