[Slackbuilds-users] tracking down missing sbo dependencies

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Mon Mar 4 12:19:02 UTC 2024

I found the glktermw package had at least one missing dependency so ended
up building glkterm directly from git packages outside of slackware and
outside of slackbuilds.  Does this routinely happen when scripts on
slackbuilds could have been written better so those dependencies get
pulled in and compiled?
I think that glktermw package is meant for graphical user environment not
necessarily text user interfaces.  Now I already have glkterm working
here, I could download glktermw and see if it will build and if it can
work in text user interface.

--
 Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com>
 soap, ballot, jury, and ammo.