[Slackbuilds-users] Updates - 20240525.1

Ruben Schuller sb at rbn.im
Sun May 26 21:04:42 UTC 2024

Hi list,

2024-05-25 Willy Sudiarto Raharjo <willysr at slackbuilds.org>:

> network/zdns: Added (DNS Utility).

The README says this is doing an online build, is this allowed now?

Another way would be to upload a tarball (maybe to SBo source archive?)
with the vendored go dependencies. I wrote something like the
following script to create such a tarball - no guarantees though :)

#!/bin/bash

set -e

source changeme.info

TMP=${TMP:-/tmp}
CWD=$(pwd)

mkdir -p $TMP/go

# temporary GOPATH
export GOPATH=$TMP/go

# don't download our own vendored sources (everything with "vendor"
# in url)
DOWNLOAD=$(echo $DOWNLOAD | tr " " "\n" | grep -v vendor | tr "\n" " ")
wget -q --content-disposition $DOWNLOAD

tar xf $CWD/$PRGNAM-$VERSION.tar.gz
cd $PRGNAM-$VERSION

# download dependencies and put them into ./vendor
go mod vendor

# tar up the vendor folder
tar cvzf "${CWD}/${PRGNAM}-${VERSION}-vendor.tar.gz" vendor

# EOF

In the SlackBuild just extract the tarball on top of the sources so
that the "vendor" directory is again where it is supposed to. "go build"
should pick it up automatically.

Cheers
Ruben