[Slackbuilds-users] Hunter Sezen's builds
Ricardson
ricardsonwilliams at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 10:40:55 UTC 2026
Yes, sure. I'll take muon too.
On Thu, Sep 10, 2026, 07:22 B. Watson <urchlay at slackware.uk> wrote:
>
>
> On Thu, 10 Sep 2026, Ricardson wrote:
>
> > I'd like to take over these two:
> >
> > development/samurai
> > development/slibtool
>
> Sure.
>
> If you're interested in alternate implementations of ninja and libtool,
> perhaps you'd also like to take development/muon?
>
> muon is currently orphaned; it was originally orbea's, then I took it
> over for a while, but I never found a use for it (and I have too many
> builds), so I orphaned it. But it makes sense that it should go to
> whoever takes samurai.
>
> Want it?
> _______________________________________________
> SlackBuilds-users mailing list
> SlackBuilds-users at slackbuilds.org
> https://lists.slackbuilds.org/mailman/listinfo/slackbuilds-users
> Archives - https://lists.slackbuilds.org/pipermail/slackbuilds-users/
> FAQ - https://slackbuilds.org/faq/
>
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.slackbuilds.org/pipermail/slackbuilds-users/attachments/20260910/55ac0f37/attachment.htm>
More information about the SlackBuilds-users
mailing list