[Slackbuilds-users] Updates - 20260919.1
Emmanuel
emmanueln at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 14:05:26 UTC 2026
On Sat, Sep 19, 2026 at 10:05 AM Fellype <fellype at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
> On Fri, Sep 18, 2026 at 11:06 PM Willy Sudiarto Raharjo <
> willysr at slackbuilds.org> wrote:
>
>> system/openmpi: updated for version 5.0.11.
>>
>> I'm getting a different md5sum for openmpi:
> 284035e88115c3da0f9812ce1141232f openmpi-5.0.11.tar.bz2
>
> openmpi.info has 571081ee3ae155f1b98bdae3a2b39275
>
>
Hi, I just checked the original 5.0.11 file I had when I built the package
and downloaded it again; it shows two different md5sums. Both decompress
correctly, so I assume the package was changed. The download page says it
was modified on September 16th.
Regards.
> Regards,
> Fellype
> _______________________________________________
> SlackBuilds-users mailing list
> SlackBuilds-users at slackbuilds.org
> https://lists.slackbuilds.org/mailman/listinfo/slackbuilds-users
> Archives - https://lists.slackbuilds.org/pipermail/slackbuilds-users/
> FAQ - https://slackbuilds.org/faq/
>
>
--
*****************
Emmanuel
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.slackbuilds.org/pipermail/slackbuilds-users/attachments/20260919/2e963f82/attachment.htm>
More information about the SlackBuilds-users
mailing list