[Slackbuilds-users] admin area

Ezra Free ezra at slackbuilds.org
Fri Jul 14 18:56:24 UTC 2006

greets all,

what all did we want to be able to administrate from the admin area
again? i know obviously being able to admin pending slackbuilds is
priority #1 but if i can get an idea of what else will be there so i can
go ahead and make the other buttons too, in photoshop... that'd be
easier then trying to go back and redo the buttons later.

also i imagine we'll want the admin username to be able to add/remove users?

well let me know when y'all have a chance

-ez