[Slackbuilds-users] admin area

Martin Lefebvre dadexter at gmail.com
Fri Jul 14 19:08:59 UTC 2006

On 7/14/06, Ezra Free <ezra at slackbuilds.org> wrote:
> greets all,
>
> what all did we want to be able to administrate from the admin area
> again? i know obviously being able to admin pending slackbuilds is
> priority #1 but if i can get an idea of what else will be there so i can
> go ahead and make the other buttons too, in photoshop... that'd be
> easier then trying to go back and redo the buttons later.
>
> also i imagine we'll want the admin username to be able to add/remove users?

That'd be great, can I be an admin? :P

--
Martin Lefebvre
eMail: dadexter at gmail.com

WWW: http://sigterm.homeunix.com
Registered Linux #349269

"Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to
be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch
out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do
something incredibly... stupid."