[Slackbuilds-users] Review junkview again?

Grant g_r_a_n_t_ at dodo.com.au
Sun Oct 1 23:44:44 UTC 2006

On Sun, 01 Oct 2006 18:03:22 -0500, Robby Workman <rworkman at slackbuilds.org> wrote:

>Grant:
>
>I'm not ignoring you - it's just been a very bad weekend.  I'll
>try to have a look at this later during the week or next weekend.

Hi Robby,

That's okay, I sort of doubt it's usefulness to many, be nice to get
exposure and some feedback -- I'm working on backup / restore stuff
at the moment -- from my PoV junkview is in maintenance mode with 2
known users, and I'm one of them ;)

Until I decide to do a 'live' log daemon for port-knocking decoder,
emit running last hour, 3 hour stats, etc.

Currently junkview scans log each hour.  Not as efficient as running
stats, but allows for stats over months worth of logfiles.

Grant.
--
http://bugsplatter.mine.nu/