[Slackbuilds-users] ChangeLog - 12 October 2006

Martin Lefebvre dadexter at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 13:02:30 UTC 2006

I'm going through updates on my side for my builds... I noticed that a few
of them were outdated:

- lyx
- kaffeine
- sqlite
- mp3blaster
- msmtp

Since I spend most of my time in KDE, kaffeine will probably be one of the
1st ones to be updated.

lyx, muttng and slim are in /pending :)

Rob, btw, what's gonna happen with some of my other builds that have been in
pending for like ever?
I'm referring to skype-beta, rt2500 and gift.

I know no one else here seems to have a rt2500-based card, but I succesfully
used the same script on 2.4.33, 2.4.33.3, 2.6.17.* and 2.6.18 and they all
worked fine.

For gift, I need to make SlackBuilds for the plugins too, if not, it's
totally useless.

On 10/12/06, Robby Workman <rworkman at slackbuilds.org> wrote:

> Thu Oct 12 03:52:33 UTC 2006
> academic/calcoo: Miscellaneous script cleanup.
> development/bluefish: Updated to version 1.0.6 and cleaned up
>   the script a bit.
> libraries/fox-toolkit: Updated to version 1.4.34 and cleaned
>   up the script a bit.
> misc/wine: Updated to version 0.9.22.
> system/krusader: Updated to version 1.70.1 and cleaned up the
>   script a bit.
> system/xfe: Miscellaneous script cleanup.
>
> --
>
> http://slackbuilds.org

Martin Lefebvre
eMail: dadexter at gmail.com

WWW: http://dadexter.googlepages.com
Registered Linux #349269

Visit SlackBuilds.Org for all your SlackBuild needs!
SlackBuilds.Org: LinuxPackages.Net done right.