[Slackbuilds-users] Bug: wxGTK

Niki Kovacs contact at kikinovak.net
Wed Aug 8 07:25:59 UTC 2007

Timothy Pollard a écrit :

> That's would probably be a good idea, though some people (like me) could just
> be more careful, cause that would probably help too. :-)

Well, even the most careful people can't avoid surprises with packages.

My main distro is CentOS, and I'm using the kbsingh repositories at
centos.karan.org. Packages are built *very* cleanly, and the principle
is: they're all first put in the Testing repo... and when they've been
there for a few months without causing headache to anybody... then off
they wander to Stable.

On the other hand: this is not exactly the KISS principle.

Cheers,

Niki